For the second time researchers and users meet in Braunschweig to exchange ideas on the latest developments on the topic of structural fire engineering – Eurocode design. The symposium is an effectively scientific supplement to the Braunschweiger Brandschutz-Tage following directly. As last year, scientists, especially young researchers but also engineers of structural design and fire protection with practical experience in structural fire engineering and numerical simulations will be discussing current problems of the structural fire engineering. In addition to scientific issues, such as the development of new models and research in the field of material properties, the focus of the event should be the performance of structural fire engineering – Eurocode design recently established as an approved method by the building authorities.
Symposium – Call for Papers 2022 en
It is possible to register individually for the symposium or also as part of a registration for the „Braunschweiger Brandschutz-Tage“.
The symposium will provide an opportunity especially to present the following topics to discuss and exchange ideas:
- Fire scenarios and design fires
- Numerical simulation of fire impact on components and structures
- Numerical simulation of the thermal behaviour as well as the structural and deformation behaviour of components exposed to fire
- High temperature material properties
- Overall structural behaviour under fire exposure
- Validation and verification
- Risk methods and safety concepts
- Application examples of structural fire engineering
hhpberlin Ingenieure für Brandschutz consulting engineers with great experience in structural fire engineering is partner of the symposium.